CopsOnFireWithErections CopsOnFireWithErections

Because I fucking like it okay.

My brother asked me why I've watched this like ten times and I'm like "because I fucking like it, okay.

Nighthawks Nighthawks

Very interesting concept

The idea and style of the flash was great as was the music choice but I've got to say that the animation and characters could have looked better; the narrator didn't really do much for me either. But again great Idea, I enjoyed it.

Kenya Bros Kenya Bros

5/10

I give it 2 scores because its a ten if you've seen Africa dudes, if not its kinda dumb and doesn't make sense.

NG Advent Calendar 2012 NG Advent Calendar 2012

Oh hey look, mine!
I'm really glad with the way this turned out. Good work TOAS and Nae and the rest of the art forum. We need more collabs.

TurkeyOnAStick responds:

I've been thinking we could do with some more collabs, if only to encourage more activity.
(I've got an idea for a Police Photofit collab that works in a similar way as Lil José's Build A Bot).

Thing-Thing 4 Thing-Thing 4

I love these games

These games just get better and better, everytime they manage to change enough for it to feel new but not enough to feel different.

Mastermind: WC Mastermind: WC

Just short of completely epic.

The Game is a perfect example of flash RTS done right, not overly complicated but not dull, enough inventive dialogue and missions to hold me through. It had me hooked in for a solid 2 hours maybe more, but eventually its blah. Ending is epic though.

-YRX- Color This World -YRX- Color This World

One awesome song

It's great keep up the good work.

YouriX responds:

Thanks man just doing what i do best :P

The Kind Spider The Kind Spider

I like the design of your spider a lot on its own. Its nice, fun and playful, with the bright colors of the flowers harmonizing pretty well with the wires on the neutral tones of the spider's body itself. Your perspective looks pretty good as well. The edges do get a bit wonky though and the shading should have a bit more consistency since the actual body of the spider would be casting shadows on the legs to our left. also cylindrical shapes would have a shade darker after the brightest area of it unless its cast on the very very edge of the viewing angle which wouldn't be the case for every limb... those were nitpicks though.
What brings this guy down is that backgound. The stark white and blue don't complement the spider very well and the positioning of the spider on the canvas itself doesn't sell the strong outreaching perspective of the flowers in hand. I think a more square canvas and cropped in on the spider a bit more would help a lot with that. As for the background itself maybe a single neutral light color like tan would work and definitely a more organic cast shadow under the spider itself that isn't so black, but a darker shade of the background would help it.

either way great work man, fun little spider dude

Hanging Skeleton Hanging Skeleton

ayyyy

F*CK F*CK

I really like this design. I think its fairly well put together some of the edges and points where lines meet should be cleaned up a bitand there are some serious aliasing issues all around, but I still really enjoy the design and sharpness of the colors and fills as well as the forms displayed and can get past those previously mentioned issues.
What I can't get past is that big, fat, ugly-ass watermark over the whole thing. Putting your signature/web address on work is cool and great, but when done like this it really really really ruins a piece. Especially because its a graphic with limited colors and very simple. Fix that and this could be so much better.

akosta3201 responds: