CopsOnFireWithErections CopsOnFireWithErections

Because I fucking like it okay.

My brother asked me why I've watched this like ten times and I'm like "because I fucking like it, okay.

Nighthawks Nighthawks

Very interesting concept

The idea and style of the flash was great as was the music choice but I've got to say that the animation and characters could have looked better; the narrator didn't really do much for me either. But again great Idea, I enjoyed it.

Kenya Bros Kenya Bros

5/10

I give it 2 scores because its a ten if you've seen Africa dudes, if not its kinda dumb and doesn't make sense.

NG Advent Calendar 2012 NG Advent Calendar 2012

Oh hey look, mine!
I'm really glad with the way this turned out. Good work TOAS and Nae and the rest of the art forum. We need more collabs.

TurkeyOnAStick responds:

I've been thinking we could do with some more collabs, if only to encourage more activity.
(I've got an idea for a Police Photofit collab that works in a similar way as Lil José's Build A Bot).

Thing-Thing 4 Thing-Thing 4

I love these games

These games just get better and better, everytime they manage to change enough for it to feel new but not enough to feel different.

Mastermind: WC Mastermind: WC

Just short of completely epic.

The Game is a perfect example of flash RTS done right, not overly complicated but not dull, enough inventive dialogue and missions to hold me through. It had me hooked in for a solid 2 hours maybe more, but eventually its blah. Ending is epic though.

-YRX- Color This World -YRX- Color This World

One awesome song

It's great keep up the good work.

YouriX responds:

Thanks man just doing what i do best :P

Hanging Skeleton Hanging Skeleton

ayyyy

F*CK F*CK

I really like this design. I think its fairly well put together some of the edges and points where lines meet should be cleaned up a bitand there are some serious aliasing issues all around, but I still really enjoy the design and sharpness of the colors and fills as well as the forms displayed and can get past those previously mentioned issues.
What I can't get past is that big, fat, ugly-ass watermark over the whole thing. Putting your signature/web address on work is cool and great, but when done like this it really really really ruins a piece. Especially because its a graphic with limited colors and very simple. Fix that and this could be so much better.

akosta3201 responds:

ok thanks

Boarder Colored Boarder Colored

I like a lot of what's going on in this drawing, the perspective is great, the sense of motion as well as the sense of height is well captured, as is the feeling of sort of exploration. I like the deep red of the vest as well, but the colorink on his hair is unappealing to me and the choice to color in his skin maybe isn't the way to go with it. When working with a selective palett it's important to be very careful with the amount of colors, types of colors, and where you put said colors. Red, especially the Reds you've chosen are very intense and usually do well with black and white, that pale skin tone however is too close to white to function well in this sort of palett, if you were to color it all in it would work fine I'm sure. I think the red would also be very well suited as an accent color on his board to not only give it a greater presence but also show that it's the guy's board and he's super into hover-shredding.
Last point on this, that knife thing isn't working. Even with the red it gets lost. The way it lines up with the board and his thigh coupled with the prominence of his apparently open hand and an awkward perspective on it makes me ignore it. If this is a digital piece ore if you're coloring it digitally I'd recommend putting it in his other hand. It would have a greater presence as a clearly defined object because it wouldn't be competing with the character for attention. Hope this helped in some capacity.

Homunc responds:

I appreciate the feedback! I'm trying to figure out my palette for my style, and I totally agree with the weapon as it was one of the last things I implemented into the drawing and immediately wanted to remove it. Unfortunately I drew the whole picture in pen so that was a no can-do haha.