CopsOnFireWithErections CopsOnFireWithErections

Because I fucking like it okay.

My brother asked me why I've watched this like ten times and I'm like "because I fucking like it, okay.

Nighthawks Nighthawks

Very interesting concept

The idea and style of the flash was great as was the music choice but I've got to say that the animation and characters could have looked better; the narrator didn't really do much for me either. But again great Idea, I enjoyed it.

Kenya Bros Kenya Bros

5/10

I give it 2 scores because its a ten if you've seen Africa dudes, if not its kinda dumb and doesn't make sense.

NG Advent Calendar 2012 NG Advent Calendar 2012

Oh hey look, mine!
I'm really glad with the way this turned out. Good work TOAS and Nae and the rest of the art forum. We need more collabs.

TurkeyOnAStick responds:

I've been thinking we could do with some more collabs, if only to encourage more activity.
(I've got an idea for a Police Photofit collab that works in a similar way as Lil José's Build A Bot).

Thing-Thing 4 Thing-Thing 4

I love these games

These games just get better and better, everytime they manage to change enough for it to feel new but not enough to feel different.

Mastermind: WC Mastermind: WC

Just short of completely epic.

The Game is a perfect example of flash RTS done right, not overly complicated but not dull, enough inventive dialogue and missions to hold me through. It had me hooked in for a solid 2 hours maybe more, but eventually its blah. Ending is epic though.

-YRX- Color This World -YRX- Color This World

One awesome song

It's great keep up the good work.

YouriX responds:

Thanks man just doing what i do best :P

Perception Crown Perception Crown

Damn dude, those colors :D

landscape landscape

Very well done. Great use of color and varying up the tones in the distance and in the shadows it creates really good depth and keeps it very fun to look at, especially in portions of the clouds.
I think the foreground can be brought out a bit more, especially the plants on the right corner the top of the stalks sort of blend into the hillside a bit and the tall grass's yellow is very close the hillside as well.
The biggest issue I have with this is that its so small, I think in general a good size for submissions like this is a width between 700 pixels and 1500 pixels definitely no less than 700. That way it keeps all the detail and lets users fill their screens to really look at the drawing. Also a smaller personal issue for me is the visible spiral at the top, little things like that do have slight effects on the way drawings are viewed and judged, so just bit of cropping will help if you had the time, or to keep in mind for the future.
Keep up the great work!

The Kind Spider The Kind Spider

I like the design of your spider a lot on its own. Its nice, fun and playful, with the bright colors of the flowers harmonizing pretty well with the wires on the neutral tones of the spider's body itself. Your perspective looks pretty good as well. The edges do get a bit wonky though and the shading should have a bit more consistency since the actual body of the spider would be casting shadows on the legs to our left. also cylindrical shapes would have a shade darker after the brightest area of it unless its cast on the very very edge of the viewing angle which wouldn't be the case for every limb... those were nitpicks though.
What brings this guy down is that backgound. The stark white and blue don't complement the spider very well and the positioning of the spider on the canvas itself doesn't sell the strong outreaching perspective of the flowers in hand. I think a more square canvas and cropped in on the spider a bit more would help a lot with that. As for the background itself maybe a single neutral light color like tan would work and definitely a more organic cast shadow under the spider itself that isn't so black, but a darker shade of the background would help it.

either way great work man, fun little spider dude